Monday 23 April 2012

Nature Wallpaper.Net

Nature Wallpaper.Net Biography
Finally, are they luring me to their site with the promise of great images only to bombard me with tons of ads and pop-ups? I really hate that and will never suggest a site to you if they look “spamy.” Using these general guidelines, I created a subjective rating scale of 1-5, with five being the best quality sites, and 1 being the worst (sites with a 0 triggered my McAfee warning, and so are worse than not-recommended). Here are the sites and my rankings (in no particular order):
Nature Wallpaper.Net
Nature Wallpaper.Net
Nature Wallpaper.Net
Nature Wallpaper.Net
Nature Wallpaper.Net
Nature Wallpaper.Net
Nature Wallpaper.Net
Nature Wallpaper.Net
Nature Wallpaper.Net
40+ Most Beautiful Islands Wallpapers | Nature wallpapers HQ
Adobe Photoshop Nature Wallpaper

No comments:

Post a Comment